YELLOW LABEL * FINISHER
YELLOW LABEL * FINISHER
YELLOW LABEL - FINISHER
Finishing Building Blocks
Spray and drench GREASE™ Yellow Label durning the finishing phase and your plants will explode. Finally, something safe to apply as a drench and spray during flush. Watch your plants pray to the end. The aromas that you and the plants experience when spraying are particularly enjoyable. It can be used on any variety at any time, but is intended for the final finishing phase.
Grease Yellow Label bridges the gap and harnesses the building blocks of finishing resins back on the finishing plant itself. All Grease Label products work to increase resin, but when you align the source material with the target crop, the efficiency goes up resulting in the maximum yield of unique desired compounds.
The final growth phase of cannabis during the last two weeks before harvest is a critical period known as the "flushing" or "ripening" phase. This phase is characterized by specific practices aimed at enhancing the final quality of the buds. Here are some key aspects of the final growth phase:
- Nutrient Reduction: During the final growth phase, it's common to reduce or completely stop the use of nutrient supplements. This gradual reduction ensures that the plant's nutrient uptake decreases, which can help prevent excess nutrients from remaining in the buds and affecting the taste and quality.
- Trichome Development: Trichomes are tiny resin glands that develop on the surface of the buds, leaves, and stems of the cannabis plant. These trichomes contain cannabinoids, terpenes, and other compounds that contribute to the potency and aroma of the final product. During the last two weeks, the trichomes reach their peak development, indicating the ideal time for harvest. You can monitor the trichomes using a magnifying tool and harvest when they appear milky or amber in color.
- Ripening Signs: As the plant nears maturity, you may observe certain ripening signs. The pistils, the hair-like structures on the buds, may change color from white to orange, brown, or red. The buds may become denser, and the leaves may start to yellow and wither. These are natural signs of the plant's final growth phase.
- Proper Environmental Conditions: During the last two weeks, it's crucial to maintain appropriate environmental conditions. Maintain the proper temperature and humidity levels to prevent mold or bud rot. Adequate airflow and ventilation are also important to minimize the risk of any moisture-related issues.
- Flushing: Flushing refers to the practice of watering plants with plain water, without any nutrients or additives. The purpose of flushing is to remove any residual nutrients or chemical buildup from the plant's tissues. By flushing, you allow the plant to consume its stored nutrients, resulting in a cleaner and smoother smoke.
This is a beneficial substance to plants.
Non Food Production Use
A product of any of the following types, intended only to aid the growth of desirable plants, is not a “plant regulator” under section 2(v) of FIFRA, and therefore is not a pesticide: A soil amendment product containing a substance or substances intended for the purpose of improving soil characteristics favorable for plant growth.