AMBER LABEL * SATIVA
AMBER LABEL * SATIVA
AMBER LABEL - SATIVA
Sativa Building Blocks
GREASE, Amber Label is designed for all plants, but specifically sativa varieties. Like the original roots of our industry, the Amber Label is old as time. This new technology is a revolutionary approach to naturally enhancing your garden. Stress tolerant plants thrive drenched and sprayed with GREASE™ Amber Label, especially in hot times.
Grease Amber Label bridges the gap and harnesses the building blocks of Sativa resins back on the Sativa plant itself. All Grease Label products work to increase resin, but when you align the source material with the target crop, the efficiency goes up resulting in the maximum yield of unique and targeted compounds.
- Physical Appearance: Sativa plants typically have a tall and slender stature with long, thin leaves. They grow taller than Indica plants, often reaching heights of several feet or even meters. Sativa strains are adapted to warmer climates and have a longer flowering time compared to Indicas.
- Effects: Sativa strains are commonly associated with uplifting and energizing effects. They are known to provide a "head high" that can be stimulating, creative, and cerebral. Sativa strains are often chosen for their potential therapeutic benefits in boosting mood, promoting focus, and increasing creativity.
- Cannabinoid Profile: Sativa strains tend to have higher levels of THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and lower levels of CBD (cannabidiol) compared to Indicas. This cannabinoid profile contributes to their more psychoactive and uplifting effects.
- Aromas and Flavors: Sativa strains often exhibit a wide range of aromatic profiles, including fruity, citrusy, spicy, and floral aromas. The flavors of Sativa strains can also vary, with some being sweet, tangy, or herbal.
- Growing Characteristics: Sativa strains are typically more suited to outdoor cultivation due to their taller height and longer flowering period. They require ample space and a longer growing season to reach their full potential. Sativas have the potential to produce larger yields, but they require more care and attention during cultivation.
This is a beneficial substance to plants.
Non Food Production Use
A product of any of the following types, intended only to aid the growth of desirable plants, is not a “plant regulator” under section 2(v) of FIFRA, and therefore is not a pesticide: A soil amendment product containing a substance or substances intended for the purpose of improving soil characteristics favorable for plant growth.