PURPLE LABEL * INDICA
PURPLE LABEL * INDICA
PURPLE LABEL - INDICA
Indica Building Blocks
GREASE Purple Label is a special blend that is naturally purple. The Purple blend is specialized for Indicas and short flowering plants including Auto-Flowers. The proprietary blend has excellent bioavailability to line up with exotic strains.
Grease Purple Label bridges the gap and harnesses the building blocks of Indica resins back on the Indica plant itself. All Grease Label products work to increase resin, but when you align the source material with the target crop, the efficiency goes up resulting in the maximum yield of unique and targeted compounds.
- Physical Appearance: Indica plants typically have a shorter and bushier stature compared to Sativa plants. They have broad, dark green leaves and dense, compact buds. Indica strains are known for their ability to thrive in cooler climates and have a shorter flowering time compared to Sativas.
- Effects: Indica strains are commonly associated with relaxing and sedating effects. They are known to provide a "body high" that promotes relaxation, stress relief, and can potentially induce feelings of calmness and tranquility. Indica strains are often chosen for their potential therapeutic benefits in alleviating pain, muscle spasms, insomnia, and anxiety.
- Cannabinoid Profile: This cannabinoid profile contributes to their more calming and physically relaxing effects.
- Aromas and Flavors: Indica strains often exhibit a wide range of aromatic profiles, including earthy, fruity, floral, and sometimes even skunky or pungent aromas. The flavors of indica strains can also vary, with some being sweet, spicy, or herbal.
- Growing Characteristics: Indica strains are generally known for their resilience and adaptability to various growing conditions. They are often preferred by indoor growers due to their compact size and shorter flowering period. Indica plants have a higher yield potential and can produce dense, resinous buds.
This is a beneficial substance to plants.
Non Food Production Use
A product of any of the following types, intended only to aid the growth of desirable plants, is not a “plant regulator” under section 2(v) of FIFRA, and therefore is not a pesticide: A soil amendment product containing a substance or substances intended for the purpose of improving soil characteristics favorable for plant growth.